Peers' rules 03/95 Witney
1. Each peer has to remember he/she/it is a leader of his/her/its clan's
members. It is his/her/its job to rule the clan to its best by his/her/its
knowledge and power. Each peer has to obey the peers' rules and the
instructions of the clan leader, the lord of the peerage domain, the
archwizards and Demos. A peer should be an example for good behaviour.
2. Be friendly to all players in TubMud. Help them to understand the run
of events in a clan and in whole TubMud as well.
3. Don't present your clan as better than others. Avoid backbiting other
clans or peers.
4. You are not allowed to give away solutions of quests, major hints or cheats
to clanmembers or other players.
5. A peer will not spoil the game by giving excessive help with
his/her/its weapon arm, magical resources, valuable items or
equipment to clanmembers or any other player.
6. Take care of your members. This means, help them to keep a good behaviour.
If you see one of them behaving badly, try talking to him/her/it about it -
and about other things like his/her/its ideas and ambitions in and about
TubMud and discuss them with other members, peers and wizards.
7. A peer is free to be creative in organizing and forming his clan not
only in rooms, items and monsters, but also in structure and philosophy.
For this, a peer is free to set rules for his clanspeople or request
taxes or favours from them if these do not violate any rules for players
or peers in TubMud.
8. Last and almost most important rule: Don't forget to have fun and try to
make life in your clan and TubMud nice and funny for you, your friends
and all other people in TubMud.
back to the peerage page.